At The Spell, we take your privacy and return policies seriously. We understand that your privacy is important to you and want to ensure that your personal information is protected. We will only use your personal information to provide you with the services you have requested, such as processing and delivering your orders. We will never share your personal information with any third parties without your express permission.
As for our return policy, we want to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We understand that it can sometimes be difficult to find the perfect floral arrangement, and we want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you have any questions or concerns about our return policy, please feel free to contact us. We are always happy to help.
Below are our company policies, terms, and conditions.
● We accept payment by cash, check, and credit card.
● All orders must be paid in full, prior to delivery or pickup.
● We do not offer refunds or exchanges after purchase.
● Delivery fees may apply depending on the size and place of the order.
● We are not responsible for any damage that may occur after purchase or during delivery.
● We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason.
● We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items after delivery or pickup.
● We reserve the right to update or modify these policies at any time.
● For large arrangements such as events, marriages, and other special orders an advance must be paid on order and the remaining payment on the day of delivery.
● Damages on rental items in large arrangements such as vases and other props will be charged separately.
● If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Thank you for choosing The Spell for your floral needs. We hope that you have a pleasant shopping experience.